What are the mistakes you’ve made while you are presenting your deals that made you swear to the good heavens that you’ll never do that again?
A common misconception people have when it comes to presenting deals is that we want to sound so smart, so right, so result-driven that we end up scaring potential investors, having made them feel stupid.
That isn’t what we want; in fact, who would ever want that? So today, allow me to lend a helping hand as we learn the do’s and don’ts on effectively presenting our deals
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How to effectively present your deals to people who are actually interested
- Why the first presentation should be highly educational
- What to discuss in your first presentation, and why you should keep it stupid simple
- Why it’s a mistake to use too much jargon when presenting
- How addressing worst case scenarios help, focusing on potential investors’ biggest objections about doing a deal with you
- The reason on why you should avoid showing off your best deal as a case study
- Understand that it’s yourself that you’re selling, not the deal
- How answering questions confidently affect how potential investors see you
CONNECT WITH US
Thinking about raising your private capital to 6- to 7-figures but just don’t know where to start?
Visit https://moneypartnerformula.com/ and find out more about the Money Partner Formula or even Book a call with Dave Dubeau!