What’s the #1 question you have about private investors and private capital?
Whether you’re new in this raising capital game or you already have experience and now wanting to scale, this episode is perfect for you because here, we answer some of the biggest concerns people have when it comes to private capital and investors.
Tune in and get the answers to your questions. And hopefully, by the end of the episode, you get a clearer image in your head of how to approach your prospective investors.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Have a quick recap of The Money Partner Formula;
- Get answers on the following questions:
- What’s the most important information you should share in order to get potential investors interested;
- How do you build credibility with prospective investors?
- How do you vet your potential investors? What are the biggest red flags?
- How much money do you need to have in a deal before you request financial help?
- What are the best practices for warming up strangers during the initial 30 days when no solicitation is allowed?
- How do you attract private money if you haven’t done your own multifamily deal yet?
CONNECT WITH US
Thinking about raising your private capital to 6- to 7-figures but just don’t know where to start?
Visit https://moneypartnerformula.com/ and find out more about the Money Partner Formula or even Book a call with Dave Dubeau!